Faculty & Staff Directory
J. Chris McGlone
- Adjunct Faculty
PhD, Photogrammetry, Purdue University, 1980
MSCE, Photogrammetry, Purdue University, 1977
Adjunct teaching Photogrammetry and Digital Terrain Modeling
Photogrammetry (GGS 562) and Digital Terrain Modeling (GGS 658)
- Editor, Manual of Photogrammetry, Sixth Edition, American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 2012.
- Introduction to Modern Photogrammetry, (with Edward M. Mikhail and James Bethel), John Wiley and Sons, 2001.
- "Photogrammetry Products," Encyclopedia of GIS, Springer, 2007.
- "Photogrammetry," in D. Maune, ed., Digital Elevation Model Technologies and Applications: the DEM Users Manual, Third Edition, American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 2018.
- "Photogrammetry and 19th Century Photography," Encyclopedia of Nineteenth-Century Photography, Routledge, Taylor, and Francis, 2007.
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Outstanding Service Awards, 2005, 2012.
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Photogrammetric (Fairchild) Award, 2004.
- Wild-Heerbrugg-American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote sensing Fellowship in Photogrammetry, 1979.