Is a faculty member in your department planning to move out of the area or accept a job with another organization? If so, they must follow this detailed checklist to ensure a smooth transition and to provide for the continuation of any benefits. If they are retiring from the university, they need to schedule an appointment with their Benefits Administrator as soon as possible.
- College of Science Promotion and Tenure Committee (DOCX)
- College of Science Bylaws (PDF)
- College of Science Workload Guidelines (PDF)
- George Mason University Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Provost Office Policies
- Recommended Criteria for Evaluating Genuine Excellence in Teaching – Provost Office (PDF)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training – Compliance, Diversity, and Ethics Office