Faculty & Staff Directory
- Adjunct Professor
- Principal Verin Technology
- PhD Theoretical Physics University of Maryland at College Park (1999)
- MS, University of Bucharest Romania (1993)
Dr. Moldoveanuworks in the foundation of quantum mechanics with emphasis of generalizing the finite dimensional case reconstruction to the infinite dimensional case, solving the measurement problem and deriving Born rule, as well as ruling out non-Copenhagen interpretations of quantum mechanics.
Dr. Moldoveanu teaches college and university physics courses.
- P. K. A. Wai, F. Moldoveanu, H. H. Chen, and Y. K. Tsang “Nondestructive determination of the longitudinal chromatic dispersion distribution along an optical fiber”, Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett. 30 (5), 312 (2001).
- I. V. Melnikov, D. Mihalache, F. Moldoveanu, and N.-C. Panoiu “Quasiadiabatic following of femtosecond optical pulses in a weakly excited semiconductor”, Phys. Rev. A 56, 1569 (1997).
- “Quantum Mechanics reconstruction from invariance of the laws of nature under tensor composition”, arXiv:1407.7610v2 [quant-ph] (2014).