Faculty & Staff Directory
- Assistant Professor
- PhD, Physics and Mathematics, Radboud University, (1985)
- MS, Space Studies, International Space University, (1997)
- MS, Physics, Karl Franzens University, (1982)
Dr. Belle teaches college physics and online introductory astronomy courses as well as an instrumentation course in which students learn to model and build basic electronic circuits and data acquisition tools. She is also the lab coordinator for all college physics and online astronomy laboratory courses. She has more than 22 years of experience in teaching STEM courses.
- G. Belle, J. C. Maan, G. Weimann, 1986. Observation of Magnetic Field Levels in a Superlattice with a Magnetic Field Parallel to the Layers, Surface Sci. 170, pp. 611 – 617.
- G. Belle, J. C. Maan, G. Weimann, 1985. Measurement of the Miniband Width in a Superlattice with Interband Absorption in a Magnetic Field Parallel to the Layers, Solid State Comm., Vol. 56, No.1, pp. 65 - 68
- J. C. Maan, G. Belle, A. Fasolino, M. Altarelli, K. Ploog, 1984. Magneto-optical Determination of the Exciton Binding Energy in GaAs-Ga1-xAlxas Quantum Wells, Phys. Rev. B Vol. 30(4) (1984).
- J. C. Maan, A. Fasolino, G. Belle, M. Altarelli, K. Ploog, 1984. Intra-band Magneto-optical Experiments in Ga1-xAlxAs - GaAs Quantum Wells, Physica 127B, pp. 426-432
- Air Force Association’s Citation of Honor, Falcon Gold Project, Team Achievement Award
- AIAA Special Recognition Award, Falcon Gold Project, Team Achievement Award