Faculty & Staff Directory
Ph.D., 1982, University of California, Berkeley, Algebraic Geometry
B.S., 1977, Michigan State University, Mathematics
Applied dynamical systems
- J. Guan, T. Berry, T. Sauer, Limits on reconstruction of dynamical networks | Supplement. Phys. Rev. E 98, 022318 (2018).
- T. Berry, T. Sauer, Correlation between system and observation errors in data assimilation. Monthly Weather Review 146, 2913 - 2931 (2018).
- F. Hamilton, T. Berry, T. Sauer, Tracking intracellular dynamics through extracellular measurements. PLOS One 13(10):e0205031 (2018).
- F. Hamilton, T. Berry, T. Sauer, Correcting observational model error in data assimilation. Chaos 29: 053102 (2019).
- F. Hamilton, T. Berry, T. Sauer, Kalman-Takens filtering in the presence of dynamical noise. Eur. Phys. J. Spec. Top. 226, 3239-3250 (2017).
- T. Berry, T. Sauer, Consistent manifold representation for topological data analysis. Found. Data Sci. 1, 1-38 (2019).
- P. Ssentongo, A.Muwanguzi, U. Eden, T. Sauer, G. Bwanga, G. Kateregga, L. Aribo, M. Ojara, W. Mugerwa, S. Schiff, Changes in Ugandan climate rainfall at the village and forest level. Scientific Reports 8, No. 3351 (2018).
- T. Berry, T. Sauer, Density estimation on manifolds with boundary, Comp. Stat. and Data Analysis 107, 1-17 (2017).
- F. Hamilton, T. Berry, T. Sauer, Ensemble Kalman filtering without a model. Phys. Rev. X 6, 011021 (2016).
- T. Berry, T. Sauer, Spectral clustering from a geometric viewpoint, preprint.
- F. Hamilton, T. Berry, T. Sauer, Predicting chaotic time series with a partial model. Phys. Rev. E 92, 010902 (2015).