Repperger Research Intern Program - Deadline Approaching!
Repperger Research Intern Program
Now accepting applications for summer 2021!
Deadline: February 15, 2021
The Repperger Research Intern Program is a 10-week educational experience, providing research opportunities for students at one of three Air Force research facilities under the mentorship of an Air Force scientist. The program posthumously honors Dr. Daniel W. Repperger, who mentored many young people during his 35-year research career with the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL).
Applicants need to meet the following eligibility criteria at the time of application:
· Be a U.S. citizen
· Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited institution of higher education during the 2020-2021 academic year
· Be pursuing a degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline
· Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher on a 4.00 scale
· Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
· Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
· Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
June 7 – August 13, 2021
How to Apply
Submit your application at the following link: https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/AFRL-711HPW-2021-Repperger
February 15, 2021, at 8 a.m. ET
Want to Learn More?