Repperger Research Intern Program for Summer 2022
Repperger Research Intern Program
Now accepting applications for summer 2022!
Deadline: January 24, 2022
The Repperger Research Intern Program is a 10-week educational experience, providing summer research opportunities for college students at an Air Force research facility under the mentorship of an Air Force scientist. The program posthumously honors Dr. Daniel W. Repperger, who mentored many young people during his 35-year research career with the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL).
Applicants need to meet the following eligibility criteria at the time of application:
· Be a U.S. citizen.
· Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited institution of higher education during the 2021-2022 academic year. Applicants must provide proof of enrollment during the Fall 2021 term at the time of application. Candidates selected for an internship appointment will be required to provide proof of enrollment during Spring 2022 at the time appointment is accepted. Please note, preference will be given to applicants who intend to be a student in the Fall of 2022.
· Be pursuing a degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline.
· Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher on a 4.00 scale as of Fall 2021.
· Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH, with options for AFRL Collaborative Labs at Wright State University
· Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
June 6 – August 12, 2022
~$12,000 for 10-week period
How to Apply
Submit your application at the following link: https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/AFRL-711HPW-2022-Repperger