Geospatial Intelligence Graduate Certificate
Our program offers fundamental knowledge on geospatial intelligence and the ability to apply this knowledge to a diverse range of constantly evolving geospatial intelligence situations.
This graduate certificate is for persons employed in geospatial intelligence applications (i.e., federal agency and/or corporate or association personnel) or those interested in entering this field.
- This certificate may be pursued on a part-time or full-time basis, and qualifies for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
- Many courses required for this certificate are offered online.
- Credits earned in this certificate can be applied to one of our Masters degrees.
This program is accredited by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF). Students enjoy many benefits of this partnership including,
- Access to leaders in the geospatial intelligence community at local meet ups and national conferences
- Discounted USGIF membership while in school and post-graduation as a young professional
- Ability to join USGIF's Young Professional Group (YPG) and network with peers
- Scholarship opportunities
- Professional certification through USGIF
Review admission and course requirements for this degree:
This program has been identified by George Mason University as one that may lead to a career requiring professional licensure/certification. Federal regulations require Mason to disclose information as to whether this program meets/does not meet the educational requirements for licensure/certification in your state, or whether such a determination has not been made. Please consult our Licensure Disclosure Tool (https://provost.gmu.edu/licensure) for the disclosure statement specific to your desired state/program combination.