Faculty & Staff Directory
- Lab Manager
- BS Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Prepares chemicals, supplies and equipment for the following classes (70%): Chem 103, 104, 213, 214, 251, 315, 318, 333, 336, 445 and 465, in Planetary Hall rooms 401, 403,409,407,408 and Exploratory Hall rooms 3513 and 3602.
- Takes charge of chemical waste removal for the prep room and labs (5%).
- Instructs and supervises staff of wage students who make solutions (20%).
- Helps lab instructors during their labs when several classes are running simultaneously.
- Washes glassware and equipment and sets up and takes down supplies for each lab section.
- Ultimately responsible for the safe and successful operation of the undergraduate teaching labs.
- Other duties as assigned (5%).