Faculty & Staff Directory
- Assistant Professor
- PhD, Physical Chemistry, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, (1991)
- MS, Physical Chemistry, IIT Kharagpur, India, (1984)
- BS, Chemistry, IIT Kharagpur, India, (1982)
Dr. Roy teaches the General Chemistry I and II, as well as undergraduate and graduate courses in Analytical Chemistry and Physical Chemistry. She has more than 15 years of experience in the Chemical and High Tech Industries and more than 10 years teaching and advising students in STEM.
- Teacher of Distinction, George Mason University
- Outstanding Service as an Adjunct Faculty, Department of Chemistry, George Mason University