Faculty & Staff Directory
PhD, Earth Systems and Geoinformation Sciences, George Mason University, 2014.
MS, Geographic and Cartographic Sciences, George Mason University, 2007
BS, Civil Engineering, University of Houston, 1995
I am a GMU graduate who enjoys being an adjunct professor at the University because it allows me to:
- stay involved in the University,
- maintain my skills in areas that I do not normally address in my daily work,
- share my expertise with the next generation of geospatial professionals, and
- work with students as they learn about geoinformation sciences.
- GGS 685 Capstone Course Geoinformatics
- Mullen, W.F., Jackson, S.P., Croitoru, A. et al. Assessing the impact of demographic characteristics on spatial error in volunteered geographic information features. GeoJournal 80, 587–605 (2015).
- Jackson, S.P.; Mullen, W.; Agouris, P.; Crooks, A.; Croitoru, A.; Stefanidis, A. Assessing Completeness and Spatial Error of Features in Volunteered Geographic Information. ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 2, 507-530 (2013).