Section Navigation: Human Resources
Talent Acquisition in the College of Science
The College of Science starts with search committee kickoff meetings at the beginning of a search to review the responsibilities of the committee during the process and the timelines.
The required documents are:
- Search confidentiality form: to be signed by each committee member at the beginning of the search
- Interview notes: to be taken by each committee member for each interview;
- Screening matrix: that shows how the committee scored each applicant based on the required and preferred qualifications;
- Reference check forms: to be completed by the Hiring Authority before submitting the Hiring Proposal;
- Recruitment completion form: (for the HR admin) to be attached with the documents listed above when submitting the final Hiring Proposal to the Central HR Office.
Position control is the creation and allocation of positions across units in COS, the definition of the duties of each position, and how the positions interact.
Questions regarding position allocation, the reorganization of duties, or recruitment authorization should be sent to the Director of Human Resources and Employee Relations, Myisha Washington.