Section Navigation: Information Technology
Looking for software?
Check out the software resources available to the college below. If you can't find what you need here, check the university software listing for more.
Adobe Creative Cloud (including Acrobat DC)
- Free license available for all non-wage employees
- VIP licenses available for purchase for student and wage employees
- Find out how to get your license
Already have a license?
To sign in:
- Enter your email@example.com and click on “Continue”.
- Select “Company or School Account”.
- At the Mason SSO sign in, sign in using your netid and password (for Mason).
- Authenticate using 2factor.
Virtual Desktop Environments
Windows Virtual Desktop (VDI) - The Windows Virtual Desktop service is secure remote access to a Windows desktop environment that provides access to Mason applications from off-campus. The virtual desktop provides an experience similar to being on-campus, connected to a computer in your office.
Citrix Virtual Computing - Pilot virtual computing environment being used for classes in Fall 20
Enterprise Controlled Unclassified Infrastructure (eCUI) - A virtual computing infrastructure to support research projects involving Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) data which must follow the NIST 800-171R1 standard for data protection
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Cisco VPN Client – Needed for RDP, SSH, and to access library resources from off campus.