Looking for software?
Check out what we have to offer below.
Adobe Creative Cloud (including Acrobat DC)
- Free license available for all non-wage employees
- VIP licenses available for purchase for student and wage employees
- Find out how to get your license
Already have a licence?
To sign in:
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org and click on “Continue”.
- Select “Company or School Account”.
- At the Mason SSO sign in, sign in using your netid and password (for Mason).
- Authenticate using 2factor.
Virtual Desktop Environments
Windows Virtual Desktop (VDI) - The Windows Virtual Desktop service is secure remote access to a Windows desktop environment that provides access to Mason applications from off-campus. The virtual desktop provides an experience similar to being on-campus, connected to a computer in your office.
Citrix Virtual Computing - Pilot virtual computing environment being used for classes in Fall 20
Enterprise Controlled Unclassified Infrastructure (eCUI) - A virtual computing infrastructure to support research projects involving Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) data which must follow the NIST 800-171R1 standard for data protection
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Cisco VPN Client – Needed for RDP, SSH, and to access library resources from off campus.