Request an Expert
Need an expert's input? Get in touch with one of our distinguished scientists.
The College of Science produces original, novel, and transformative research. We have a strong reputation for innovative, multidisciplinary research at all academic levels. This work is possible through the esteemed scientists working at the college, whose work make an impact in our community and beyond. Our areas of expertise include:
- Medical proteomics, biomedical research and personalized medicine
- Climate science, atmospheric processes and earth observation
- Conservation, biodiversity, sustainability and aquatic ecology
- Simulation, modeling and data sciences
- Geospatial intelligence and geoinformation science
- Astrophysics and planetary science
Researchers at Mason’s Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine are bringing personalized medicine to more people with metastatic breast cancer in their latest clinical trial.