Section Navigation: Research
- Aerosols, Air Quality, Mesoscale Dynamics, and Remote Sensing
- Climate Change and Climate Variability
- Mineralogy and Petrology Research
- Ocean and Climate
- Predictability and Prediction Research
- Paleoclimatology and Paleoceanography Research
- Stratigraphy and Geochemistry Research
- Structural Geology and Tectonics Research
- Paleontology Research
Student opportunities described below; contact the indicated faculty for details.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
Undergraduates may work with faculty on the above research projects, or on projects developed independently by the student, supported by OSCAR or as independent research credits.
Graduate Research Opportunities
Graduates may work with faculty on the research projects, or independently with support from a GRA (when available), a College of Science GTA, or a successful NSF Graduate Fellowship.