We're glad you're considering continuing your education at Mason's College of Science
Did you know that more than a third of our College of Science undergraduate students are transfers? We are proud to offer innovative, transfer-focused programs and events to jumpstart your STEM transfer success story!
Register for Virtual STEM Transfer Day
Join Mason Science for the Spring 2021 Virtual STEM Transfer Day - Friday, April 16, 2021, 2:00pm to 4:00pm EST. Prospective students will explore Mason's STEM programs, meet Mason faculty, win prizes, and more. Participating colleges and programs include:
- College of Science
- Biology, chemistry, computational and data sciences, environmental science, geography and geoinformation science, mathematics, and physics and astronomy
- College of Health and Human Services
- Volgenau School of Engineering
Transfer Pathways to Success
Transfer Tuesdays, Ask Me Anything (AMA) Sessions Spring 2021
Planning to transfer to Mason’s College of Science? Exploring MasonScience as your future transfer destination? Get your questions answered and the STEM transfer planning info you need at a MasonScience Transfer Ask Me Anything (AMA) Virtual Session.
Spring 2021 MasonScience Transfer Ask Me Anything Sessions:
February 2, 7:15-8:15 pm
February 23, 1:00-2:00 pm
March 23, 9:00-10:00 am
April 27, 7:15-8:15 pm
To Register, click here.
Still have questions? Check out MasonScience Transfer Planning Appointments below to sign up for a 20 minute transfer planning session.
STEM Transfer Day (Virtual Event)
Prospective STEM transfer students, take advantage of this unique opportunity to explore Mason as a premier STEM transfer destination. At STEM Transfer Day you will:
- Meet our award-winning STEM faculty and Transfer Ambassadors
- Explore Mason’s academic programs and vibrant student research community
- Learn about 21st Century career pathways in STEM
- Tour our beautiful Fairfax Campus, including our top-tier STEM labs and facilities
- Enjoy free parking and lunch
The next STEM Transfer Day will take place in April 16, 2021.
Registration will open in mid-February 2021.
MasonScience Transfer Planning Appointments
Are you a prospective or incoming transfer student to Mason’s College of Science (COS)? COS Transfer Tuesdays is your one-stop destination for COS transfer planning.
Registration is available above. If you're interested in a 1:1 transfer planning appointment, sign up here.
College of Science Community of Transfer Researchers (COS-AACTR)
Transfer Students, do you want to pursue scientific research while at Mason but don’t know where to start? Apply to this interdisciplinary learning community and connect with fellow transfer researchers as you navigate the many STEM research opportunities available at Mason and beyond. AACTR Scholars receive:
- Exclusive access to AACTR seminars and faculty/peer mentoring
- Priority enrollment in COS 300 and COS 400 courses
- Support with navigating undergraduate research and internship opportunities both on- and off-campus
- Assistance with career planning and the graduate and professional school admission process
Interested students must complete an online registration form.
NOVA/Mason ADVANCE Program
The College of Science is proud to offer ADVANCE pathways for all of our undergraduate programs. For more information, visit the NOVA/Mason ADVANCE program page.
SAM Talks Transfer (Coming Soon!)
Launching in Spring 2021.
You can find additional information about transferring to Mason through the Office of Transfer Services.
If you have questions about our transfer programs, or if you would like additional information, please contact Kerin Hilker-Balkissoon, Director of Educational and Career Pathways, at email@example.com.