The College of Science Alumni Chapter is a conduit for graduates, families, and supporters to network and discover new professional and business relationships and opportunities.
The College of Science was created in 2006 by melding the former School of Computational Sciences with the physical, mathematical, and life sciences from the former College of Arts and Sciences. The College's Alumni Chapter was launched in January of 2014 with 20 founding members.
For more information, email Evan DelDuke, Associate Director of Development for the College of Science, at email@example.com.
- Get involved: see our events calendar below for more information.
- Mentor a student by joining the Science Career Connection Program: our alumni-student connection tool! Once in the database, students will be able to search for you by their professional interests and reach out to you with career questions and requests. Pay it forward — share your industry experience, career path advice, and job search expertise. Fill out the form here if you are interested in getting more information!
- Leverage your experience in a variety of ways. Participate in a lecture series, or visit a class related to your career field. Help current Patriots to explore different industries and career paths. Connect your employer to Mason to graduates, promote internships, and establish scholarships.
Contact Evan Del Duke (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Joseph Sakran
Frequently Asked Questions
I graduated with a Mason Science degree before 2006 – can I still join?
Yes! You are automatically part of our alumni community and we’re counting on your support! We’d love to hear from you.
How can I stay in touch with my classmates and with the College of Science community?
The College of Science has multiple ways for alumni to stay connected:
- The College of Science LinkedIn group – Stay connected with classmates via the COS Alumni and Friends Network. Share articles, and discuss new research and developments in health, physical, and computational sciences.
- Alumni Online Community – The University’s Alumni Online Community includes an alumni directory to help you search for classmates, and view class notes. Stay informed of your classmates’ accomplishments, and submit news of your own.
What College of Science publications will I be able to access?
- The Scroll – The University Alumni Newsletter monthly email
- MasonScience Annual Report – The annual report for the College of Science
How can I submit a class note for the website and Alumni Newsletter?
We are happy to publish news and announcements of both a professional and personal nature. Please use the Alumni Class Notes form to submit your updates. Your note may be edited before publication.
Where can I update my contact information?
You can update your contact information filling out an alumni information update form.