Section Navigation: Policies and Procedures
- Academic Advisor Approval Hold/Return From Suspension
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Appeals Process
- Auditing a Course
- Change of Grade
- Course Elsewhere
- Credit Overload
- Final Exams
- Foriegn Language Exemption
- Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
- Late Add
- Leave of Absence and Re-Enrollment
- Non-Academic Withdrawals
- Reserve Graduate Credit
- Retroactive Add
- Return From Dismissal
- Selective Withdrawal
- Substitutions and Waivers
- Suspension Override
- Taking a Course for Credit Without a Grade
- Waiver of the Non-Western Culture Requirement
- Waiver of the Foreign Language Requirement
All policies regarding final exams are listed in the George Mason University catalog.
The dates and times for all final exams are listed on the Office of the Registrar’s website.
It is the student’s responsibility to make certain that there are no conflicts during the scheduled final exam.
Students who have more than one final exam scheduled for the same date and time or more than two in the same day may request to reschedule a final exam.
Any requests to reschedule an exam must be made one month prior to the exam date with the instructor(s) of the course.