Section Navigation: Mathematical Sciences Department
- Graduate Programs
- Majors and Minors
- Contact Us
- Advising and Student Support
- Applied and Computational Math Seminar
- Combinatorics, Algebra and Geometry Seminar (CAGS)
- Directions to the Mathematics Department
- Faculty and Staff
- Math Careers
- Math Tutoring
- Mathematical Sciences Course Syllabi
- Mathematical Sciences Testing Center
- Mathematics Colloquium
- PDEs and Data Control Seminar
- Research and Centers
- Scientific Computing Workshops
- Seminar on Satellite Image Analysis via Deep Learning
- Seminars and Colloquia
- Student Math Organizations
- Topology, Algebraic Geometry, and Dynamics Seminar (TADS)
- Undergraduate Honors Program in Mathematics
- Why Major in Math?
- Geometry MMA: Metrics, Measures, and Algorithms
- Opportunities for Students
- Quantum Computing Seminar
Surround yourself with mathematicians who ‘get you’ and can support your college journey.
AWM is a non-profit organization founded in 1971. The purpose of the Association for Women in Mathematics is to encourage women and girls to study and to have active careers in the mathematical sciences, and to promote equal opportunity and the equal treatment of women and girls in the mathematical sciences.
GMU SIAM is a student chapter of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics ("SIAM"). SIAM is a non-profit, international professional organization engaged, among other things, in i) furthering the application of mathematics to industry and science; ii) promoting basic research in mathematics leading to new methods and techniques useful to industry and science; and iii) providing media for the exchange of information and ideas between mathematics and other technical and scientific personnel.